|"Hey ladies, what do you think of my toupee?"|
© Karen Kyle Ericson, all rights reserved.
It's so great to know God will never give up on me. Even when:
- I'm having a bad hair day; He sees my heart.
- I don't have any money; I'm worth more than silver and gold to Him.
- Things are not going my way; He helps my faith grow stronger.
- I can't forgive myself; He waits patiently for me to accept His forgiveness.
- Everything around me is crazy; He longs for me to know His rest.
"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:30
When my husband and I saw this buffalo, we had to laugh. We'd never seen such a hairstyle before. But there's something about this guy that seems so familiar. He thinks he looks good : ) Even in those moments I think I'm lookin' good- He never gives up.
Challenge sponsored by Katie Lloyd Photography.
Challenge sponsored by Internet Cafe Devotions.