Saturday, November 6, 2010

God's Word

Ps 19:11-13
11 ... God's Word warns us of danger
and directs us to hidden treasure.
12 Otherwise how will we find our way?
Or know when we play the fool?
13 Clean the slate, God, so we can start the day fresh!
Keep me from stupid sins,
from thinking I can take over your work;
Then I can start this day sun-washed,
scrubbed clean of the grime of sin.
THE MESSAGE

The best part of my day is in the morning when I spend some time reading a chapter in the Bible.  Lately I've been reading in Psalms.  Through the chaos of politics, my mistakes, disappointments and great moments the Bible is solid.  It's definitely the road map through this crazy life.  It even shows us the blessings we truly have- the "hidden treasure," in verse 11.  The Message is a great version, easy to read and understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment