Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where to start?

Ps 22:27-28
27 All the ends of the world
Shall remember and turn to the Lord,
And all the families of the nations
Shall worship before You.
28 For the kingdom is the Lord's,
And He rules over the nations.
NKJV

Sometimes the world seems so out of control.  Nations rise up and nations fall but God is still the Creator of the world.  He is still in control.  Although I can't see or hear what He's thinking "the kingdom is the Lord's, And He rules over nations."  When I pray and tell God how to fix things I ramble on and on, get frustrated, then finally acknowledge He knows what He's doing.  My ideas may be partly right but He's the Almighty.  So I pray for the problem and leave it in His hands.  Then smile.  There's certain things we just don't need to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment