Tuesday, November 16, 2010

He heard me

Ps 28:6-9
6 Blessed be God —
he heard me praying.
7 He proved he's on my side;
I've thrown my lot in with him.
Now I'm jumping for joy,
and shouting and singing my thanks to him
.
8 God is all strength for his people,
ample refuge for his chosen leader;
9 Save your people
and bless your heritage.
Care for them;
carry them like a good shepherd.
THE MESSAGE

God does hear my prayers.  Amazingly true!  I'm on a prayer team and it's so great when people come back and thank us for our prayers- sharing how God fixed things.  He has 3 answers when I pray. 
1.  Yes!  
2.  Wait... this means it'll happen but at the right time.
3.  No.  This is proof we can't control the Almighty.  He has perfect timing and what I do affects another and so on...  It could also be that it's just not something that's a good idea.  I have to thank God for some of my unanswered prayers.  Now I'm waiting to see what He does with my career.  I can count on the good shepherd.  And I better keep working!  Gotta be ready when His timing arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment